HR Assistant – 1 Post (M)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma in Human Resource Management is more prefer.
• At least 1 year experience in Human Resources Management Field.
• Construction experience is preferable.
• Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, attendance, leaves, transfers, or promotions.
• Good Interpersonal skills and Communication skills.
• Must be good in Microsoft Office.
• Knowledgeable in HR process.
• Must have knowledge in labor laws.
• Must be good communication, negotiation and reporting skills.
For more information- 01- 500344, 01- 500355, Ext – 118