- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and Human Resource Diploma holder
(or) MBA is more prefer.
- At least 2 year experiences in learning and development.
- Must have fluent in English 4 skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc).
- Excellent communication and leadership skills .
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers.
- Drawing an overall or individualized training and development plan.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs.
- Manages costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to organization executives regarding a return on investment.
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.