Public Relations Manager
- Bachelor is a must and Master Degree is more prefer.
- Minimum 3 year of experiences in relative field.
- Must have fluent in English 4 skills.
- Proficiency in computer literacy.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis .