- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma in Business Management (or) MBA is more prefer.
- Must have fluent in English 4 skills.
- Proficiency in computer literacy.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Plan, organize, direct and manage all activities related to the Hlawga Natural Park physical plant and grounds, including facilities repair and maintenance, grounds and horticulture, capital construction and daily operations.
- Assist Unit Engineer Team and its design/project consultants with concept development, detailed design, budget development and cost estimating, construction specifications, and coordination of bid process. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and assist with acquisition of necessary permits.
- Assist Hlawga Park Senior staff with reports to the Unit Office.
- Assist with special events through coordination of set-up, take-down and logistics.
- Assign work orders and projects; direct activities of employees; assure compliance with safety rules and regulations; establish preventive maintenance program and inspect work.
- Communicate with a variety of other administrators and Zoo staff.