Internal Auditor (2) Posts
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or a Business discipline such as B.Com.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and people skills.
- A keen eye of detail.
- Carrying out the audit plan as designed by Internal Audit Manager.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices tools, techniques and performances standards.
- Ad hoc task.