General Manager of Sales
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience in consumer products.
- Working knowledge of and experience with contracting, distribution, and specification sales.
- Knowledge of market segments, customers, and distribution channels.
- Team-oriented mentality and demonstrated leadership ability – motivation to achieve personal objectives and provide a positive example for their team in regards to accomplishing goals.
- Achieving territory goals in sales volume and pricing.
- Team leader and catalyst for the regional sales team, whose objective will be achieving individual, team and business targets.
- Maintaining a strong, balanced working relationship with territory distributors, including managing an effective job follow-up system with each distributor.
- Sustaining key relationships with the top indirect contractors in the markets, and leveraging these relationships to close major projects at a price premium.
- Influencing people who make buying/selling decisions and positively influencing the behavior of other stakeholders.
- Growing the business by increasing/maintaining market share, with a focus on providing value and competitive advantages to customers.
- Using territory sales reports and the business warehouse as analytical tools to manage pricing in the marketplace.