Assistant Internal Auditor (2) Posts
- B. Act. (or) Tertiary qualifications in Accounting.
- One year experience in auditing or accounts work.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and people skills.
- A keen eye of detail.
- Assist Internal Auditor from planning to completion of the programme of work set out by the internal auditor as part of the continuous auditing element of the Internal Audit Plan.
- Conducting other audit work as directed by the internal auditor in line with the Internal Audit Plan.
- Check expenditures, revenue and other financial records to ensure that all numbers are accurate, regulations are complied with, and all payments are accurately classified and recorded.
- Presentation of clear, concise and timely working papers in line with International Internal Auditing Standards for review by the internal auditor.
- The timely delivery of professional written draft reports and practical value added recommendations on issues arising during audit work.
- Drive a policy of best practice with a focus on continuous improvement and awareness across organization with respect to internal control, risk and corporate governance.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships across all units in organization.
- Develop professional capability through on the job and internal and external training.
- Perform special audit-related projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.